Severn Valley Country Park
Explore, Discover and Enjoy! The Country Park is nestled in the delightful Severn Valley and is a Green Flag award winning park of 126 acres.
A fantastic day out for all the family.
• Visitor centre and shop.
• Teashop and picnic areas.
• Natural play area with climbing frame and miniature Severn Valley.
• Waymarked trails to help you discover hidden corners of the park.
• Easy Access Trail and fully accessible bird hide.
• Permanent orienteering trail with three levels of difficulty.
• Route 45 Sustrans cycle trail passes through the park.
• Request stop at the Country Park Halt on the Severn Valley Steam Railway.
• Toilets and car parking at Alveley and Highley.
• Birthday parties with activities (with or without catering).
• Regular practical conservation volunteers.
• School groups and education activities available.
Regular Events for all ages. Please phone 01746 781192 or check their website for up to date information.
Facilities: Parking available – Pay and display car parks at Highley and Alveley £1.50 all day (Motorcycles and Bluebadge Holders FREE)
Toilet facilities (including disabled)
Wheelchair accessible paths around Easy Access Trail
Opening Times: Park is open every day 9.00am-5.30pm April October then 9.00am- 4.30pm November-March.
Tea shop and visitor centre
April-October, Wednesday-Sunday, 11.00am until 5.00pm.
November-March, Saturday-Sunday, 11.00am until 4.00pm.
Open every day during school holidays.
Costs: Entry to the park is FREE. (Please note that there is a charge for car parking at Alveley and Highley)
Photo Credits: ©: Copyright Severn Valley Country Park
For further information please visit: http://www.shropshire.gov.uk