Mayor's Parlour & City Charters
Hereford Town Hall is a very fine building which opened in 1904 The Mayor’s Parlour holds items relating to the history of the City of Hereford and a visit to the vaults allows viewing of the City’s fine silver and charters dating back to 1189. Individuals or small groups are welcome, by appointment.
Photo Credits: © Copyright Hereford City Council
For further information please visit: http://www.herefordcitycouncil.gov.uk