The term ‘Let’s Go Britain’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is [address]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Information about us
Letsgobritain.co.uk is a website operating as a sole trader.
Accessing our site
This site can only be accessed on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to amend or withdraw any service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if our site should be made unavailable at any time for any reason, and or for any period.
At times access to some parts of our site may be restricted to some parts of our site, or to the entire site, to users who have registered with us.
You are responsible for all the arrangements needed for you to have access to this site. You are also responsible of any persons who access our site through your internet connection and you are responsible for ensuring that all persons using your internet connection are aware of all our terms and that they comply to them.
Use of website terms
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights, information and material on this site. All photos, information, activities and material are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You are allowed to print the information and download extracts of any page for your personal reference. You are not allowed to modify the paper or digital copies of any material you have printed off or downloaded in anyway. You must not use any illustrations, photographs or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- You are not allowed to use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Any liability whether that be direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and to any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for the following:
- Loss of income or revenue
- Loss of business
- Loss of profits or contracts
- Loss of anticipated savings
- Loss of data
- Loss of goodwill
- Wasted management or office time, and
- For any other loss or damage or any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort, (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website will also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and are provided for your information only. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- A link to our site may be made provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- A link may not be provided from any other website that is not owned by you. Whilst we try our best to test every website linked from our site please note that these sites are not controlled by us and we cannot accept responsibility for their content.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Viruses, Hacking and other offenses
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
All the information for the fun activities has been kindly shared by , its associates, businesses, colleagues and friends with good intention and in good faith. The material cannot be re-used for commercial purposes or in any other format. All photos and material is copyrighted under or their partners.
Let’s Go Britain and all their third party associates take no responsibility for any personal injury, direct or indirect loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with these activities on our site.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact us.